Hi I'm Brandy!



Hi everyone I thought I'd introduce myself before we kick everything off. I love to read, and I'll read just about anything. My four kids keep me hopping, but I still carry my kindle with me everywhere, so I can read any spare minute I can. I plan on posting new books as often as possible but at least every other week. I am going to Writer's On the River in Peoria, IL on July 8th, and should come back with all kinds of new books and photos to share. Let me know if there are any specific authors or genres your interested in, and I'll do my best to include them. Let's keep it clean, and have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning of Arrogance A Paladin’s Journey Book One by Bryan Cole - Fantasy - Paladins are nothing but trouble

An Interview with the Author of Noble Magic: Joni Parker

Just a Fika: Coffee, Connection, and a Matchmaking Ghost Grandmother by Beck Erixson - Speculative Contemporary Romance/Women’s Fiction with Romance - Family. They’re always meddling in your love life… Even after they’re dead. ***Guest Post***